We are currently looking for a Support Analyst.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, proficient with low-level programming and has experience with support or/and testing.
Location: Madrid - Spain
Duration: Full-time employee
- Manage application support,
- Create and monitor support requests,
- Investigate logs/traces on Windows systems,
- Under Product Manager’s supervision, analyze, test, debug and maintain INEXTO Suite components,
- Build comprehensive technical documentation and user manuals,
- Support the integration of our solution in various industries and customers.
Experience & Qualification:
- Basic SQL Server and IIS knowledge,
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP),
- Good understanding about SSL certificates and their configuration,
- Troubleshooting skills –> ability to select appropriate monitoring tools and investigate logs/traces on Windows systems,
- Experience in supporting application,
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment (including Windows Server),
- Good understanding of industrial application.
In addition, the following qualifications would be an asset:
- Customer-oriented, solution-oriented and problem-solving skills,
- Strong communication skills,
- Willingness to travel from time to time,
- Very good English level (speaking and writing).
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application file :